UNPLUG is a highly effective blend of solvents that are fast drying, nonconductive and safe to use on plastics, rubber and metal. This product works quickly to remove oil, grease, dirt and grime from circuit boards, computers, magnetic tapes, printed circuits, gauges, switches and relays. Does not contain CFCs or HCFCs and is ozone safe.
This product is extremely flammable and must only be used on equipment that has been de-energized. It also must be allowed to dry and fumes evacuated from equipment before re-energizing.
Due to VOC regulations, not available for sale in CA, CO, CT, MA, MD, ME, MI, NJ, OH, PA, and UT.
12 – 16 oz cans/case, 11 oz net weight
There are no reviews yet.